Mission and Vision of Palasbari Soccer Club:-
(পলাশবাৰী চ'কাৰ ক্লাবৰ মিচন আৰু ভিচন)
- Our primary mission is to create awareness among the youth about the physical fitness by playing one of the world’s most popular and widely accepted games called football. Our main aim is to bring same glory that our past distinguished players did a few years back.
- Our vision is to carry the same spirit for future and create an environment for sports so that one day our child will bring more fame and name to our place.
Why we choose football?
( আমি ফুটবল কিয় বাছি লৈছো?)
- Every game has equal importance. But football has some special attraction. It is easily accessible; rules and methods are known to everyone, it is comparatively cheaper and can be played at any weather condition. Playing football is the best way to get maximum entertainment and whole body exercise within a short period of time. It also teaches us about team spirit. On the other hand, though badminton and cricket are some most popular games, due to it’s cost and weather dependency , anyone hardly can play those games continuously in our village area through out the season. In India cricket became a religion. But recently due to some controversial match fixing scandals, it lost its own reputation and position. It is unpleasant but truth that today’s cricket (T20 IPL) is nothing but a big gamble wastage of time and money. So in our village condition undoubtedly playing football is best exercise.
The coming ugly days……
(আহি থকা বেয়া দিনবোৰ)
- Now a day Diabetics, BP, fat problems etc are the common phenomenon in our society and we think lacking of physical exercise is the major cause behind it. Due to rapidly changing life style people are busier in mental works rather then physical one. Another matter of grave concern is that due to industrialization, open spaces (mostly green fields) are gradually vanishing and pollution becomes a common concern for everyone health. If this happens at the same pace it is not too far that one day our kids will play any outdoor games on their roof only. Kids will read B for Ball only in their text book and never can play football in a real ground. It is the high time for us to protect our remaining grounds for outdoor games and morning walks and motivate our children to play football instead of playing just video games and enjoy TV cartoons with a high power spectacles.
What can we do?
(আমি কি কৰিব পাৰো ?)
- At first we should try to reserve our existing green play grounds, which are diminishing day by day and attempt to keep them in proper playing condition. Recently most of the play ground is use to play card (gamble) in day time and become OPEN BAR at night. In our region at least one permanent play ground is most essential to play football for the entire season. So we feel it is every body’s duty and responsibility to build a permanent playground here. We should try to draw attention our kids towards a physical outdoor game (like football) instead of prefer to play just video games or viewing TV cartoons hours after hours. In this regards Palasbari Soccer Club (PSC) will fully cooperative and will provide every possible help. To develop a healthy sporting atmosphere we can arrange a few competitions occasionally. That is why PSC is going to organize a prize money soccer league, based on kamrup district from this current year.
How can you help us?
(অপুনি আমাক কেনেকৈ সহায় কৰিব?)
- If you think that playing football is a good exercise for individual as well as society and our youth could busy for a noble cause rather than having gutka or any other addicted materials which will ruin their health and diminish their moral value, then you may help us in any way as mention below.
1. By providing money as donation.
2. By providing Essential tools (Football, Boot, Jercy etc).
3. By sponsoring prize money.
4. or by providing your valuable constructive advice and suggestion.
Please feel free to call us at any contact nos given below.
(94351 16978) (98642 66026) EMail:- email@example.com
Thank you for giving your valuable time.